Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Walt Disney World Resort
January 23rd – 27th, 2017 | Orlando, FL
Registration deadline is Wednesday, January 11, 2017.
There are a lot of courses out there, and many will teach you compliance. We do more than that, preparing you for the compliance challenges of tomorrow, not just today. This is what makes earning certification with ATIXA unique:
- ATIXA speaks OCR fluently.
- Because of our deep involvement in litigation and OCR complaints, ATIXA trainings are designed to empower risk management for your school or college.
- Our certifications are regularly updated to stay fresh.
- ATIXA carefully defines and hones best practices to ensure that our attendees fully understand how to get Title IX right.
- Our faculty members are nationally-recognized experts and field-leading practitioners who guide participants though an unparalleled professional development experience.
- ATIXA trainings include teaching tools like case studies, Q&A and illustrative stories.
Through our unmatched understanding of the legal landscape, ATIXA is best positioned to help you provide a fair, impartial and equitable resolution of discrimination allegations that will reduce the risk of an OCR complaint or lawsuit. Our goal is to help you ensure their rights, maximize your compliance, and respect the equal dignity of all participants in your process.